Good morning all from Glasgow, where it is 11°C.
Happy birthday, Lulu,
A quiet day for me, apart from running down to church. The P.P was stung four times by wasps, I was shocked, when I saw the state of his arm.
Fortunately, I had hydrocortisone cream, over in the church (I try to cater for all emergencies, down to the bottle of Lucozade), therefore we were able to treat him. The P.P is always amazed, at what I pull out of my bag of tricks.
Yesterday, I fell down the stairs at home a searing pain had streaked down my leg, from my right hip ( not my usual dodgy one) and my leg gave way. I got a bit of a fright, to say the least.
Later at Mass, the same thing happened again.
I don't know, what on earth is happening.
Best wishes to all. Buona Domenica!