Good morning, high clouds here on the hillside in south Glos, a cooler day today.
I had two surprises yesterday! An email early on saying my pre-op is today (talk about short notice), followed by a second one in the afternoon saying my surgery is next Tuesday.
I’m shocked but highly relieved to finally have an end in sight. It’s taken 23 weeks to get here.
So, it’s all systems go for the next few days to be ready. I have a friend coming to collect me post op as the volunteer driver service insists, rightly, on there being someone if collecting post surgery.
I’ll need to write detailed instructions for DH about the dogs, watering the garden etc., it’s on my ‘to do’ list.
I’m hoping I can get my hair trimmed too before I go in.
Plenty to keep me busy for the next few days 😁
Best wishes to all x
🌹
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026

