Depression is so shitty and the guilt that goes with it is an extra burden. I have been down there and the "I should be happy because I am lucky" voice just runs on a loop. I am glad you are seeing a blink of light, Soop. and I am sure all these wonderful people on Gransnet, including all those supported by you, will see you through.
I read a wonderful book called Sunbathing in the Rain by Gwyneth Lewis about her depression. It is worth a read because she describes the black dog so very well - when you feel up to reading . 
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
I'm sorry to have lost touch with all the recent happenings. I hope to catch up soonest.
Wee Man's imaginitive, psychedelic card - image of a Christmas tree, handmade at play school, arrived today. I grinned from ear to ear, and gave it [the card] a wee x





