Re. Driving assessment.
RoSPA recommend taking an assessment drive every 3 yrs.
I took mine last October, and got a very good result. (two points short of gold! - big head!!)
You can book via RoSPA who will arrange for your test at a local venue.
I had a serving Police driving instructor as my assessor.
Lasting about 1 1/4 hrs. I was taken over a course consisting of side roads ,main rds, country lanes and motorways.
You are not failed if not up to scratch, but are advised to possibly have revision lessons, or decide yourself to stop driving.
I found it most useful as my one year license was due to expire so included a copy of the pass letter with my renewal form!
Hope this info is useful to some one!
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.





