Gransnet forums

Chat

ET & RB

(107 Posts)
whitewave Fri 11-May-12 16:27:00

I have been approached by an unnamed financial backer to ask GN's whether they would be willing to take part in an updated film version of Cleopatra. This would of course mean numerous roles to be filled including Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton as well as the ass for milk, pyramid for background etc. The role of the asp and camel has already been filled by that well known star of stage and screen who is currently staring in Born Free, you will of course remember him as Toto and Lassie. I shall not tell you his name as you will undoubtedly forget it.
Auditions will take place soon - those who are interested please advise asap.

glassortwo Fri 11-May-12 22:29:47

when I cant hold that banner up any longer... I need to go to bed.... get yourself over on that other thread and hold your own banner up my arms are snapping....

nelliedeane Fri 11-May-12 22:36:03

MY BRAIN HURTS

Anne58 Fri 11-May-12 22:40:04

2 paracetamol and a large Sauvignonblanc, waiter, if you please? (I'm not allowed Scotch & soda at the moment)

Mr Phoenix, if you could run me a bath, shave my legs and anoint me with moisturiser once you have toweled me dry, assuming that the walk-in body drier is currently under construction?

Thank you soooo much!

Now, once that's all in place what the fc is going on? We seem to have diverted from the OP of ET & RB !

Ladies (and gentlechaps) please bear in mind that other people chancing upon this site, were they to see such unconnected -ramblings- posts, might think that it just gives credence to the theory that once one is past a certain age, one is either gaga, senile or that even worse thing......... "a dear sweet old lady" (cue shark music from Jaws"............................

whenim64 Fri 11-May-12 22:45:24

grin
Got to keep 'em on their toes, otherwise they might not have a place in the nursing home ready for us!!! grin

Anne58 Fri 11-May-12 22:53:29

Aaah, I see..............or do I? I think I have just posted something terminal on another thread, anyone got a flack jacket and a tin helmet?

nelliedeane Fri 11-May-12 22:55:45

Nellie has left the building...Billy the pocket rocket [OH] has demanded my company as he now feels neglected...not being old enough to play on GN...so bursting into song..

so long,farewell auf weidersehn,goodbye..la la lala dah de dah

dont forgot folks insanity is hereditary...you catch it from your children grin