Yes, anagram, that is what I meant.
A napkin is made of cloth and a serviette made of paper.
Interesting.
A propos P.O.S.H
Never ask a guest if he/she would like another drink..............
Always say: " Would you like the other half ?"
True or false?
Mind you, at our place the other half goes on forever!!!!!!
Wedding Present Dinner Service.

. I can't use the word napkin - always think of Huggies and serviette is really a towel - anyway, I use kitchen roll unless someone POSH is coming for dinner in which case I use a square of Irish linen!! My Dad always said lavatory which made me shudder, but he was the ultimate posh person and wore a bowler hat (which once took off up the line at London Bridge and never fitted the same again!) and he sent his starched collars in a wee cardboard box to the laundry each week - how posh was that 

)