Gransnet forums

Bereavement

Last night I became a widow

(318 Posts)
M0nica Thu 01-Oct-26 08:44:24

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

Susan56 Thu 01-Oct-26 17:48:16

Oh Monica, I am so sorry to hear this.Sending my sincere condolences to you and your family💐

SpinDriftCoastal Thu 01-Oct-26 17:48:52

It was always lovely that you shared so many stories of your husband. I am so sorry for your loss.

Applegran Thu 01-Oct-26 17:50:30

MOnica i am sending you hugs. Thank you for telling us so we can send hugs and our caring thoughts.

sunglow12 Thu 01-Oct-26 18:23:21

Condolence to you it must feel a very great loss . 💐

Emeraldforest Thu 01-Oct-26 18:28:54

I'm so very sorry Monica xx

Casdon Thu 01-Oct-26 18:42:38

I’m so sorry M0nica. RIP Mr M.

Flippinheck Thu 01-Oct-26 18:47:39

I am so sorry to read your sad news. My heart goes out to you.

Rocketstop2 Thu 01-Oct-26 18:54:01

Sorry I'm a bit late chipping in, only just seen this.
So sorry MOnica, I hope all the good people are sending you from here on Gransnet gives you some small comfort flowers

MayBee70 Thu 01-Oct-26 18:56:29

So sorry to hear this. Have been thinking of you all day flowers.

pigsmayfly. Thu 01-Oct-26 19:10:19

I am so sorry to hear this sad news Monica xx

Juicylucy Thu 01-Oct-26 19:23:31

Bless you thinking of you at this sad time.

Rosiestocks Thu 01-Oct-26 19:23:41

Thinking of you MOnica flowers

brook2704 Thu 01-Oct-26 19:24:27

So very sorry Monica sending condolences 💐

Dickens Thu 01-Oct-26 19:25:01

Oh, MOnica, I am so so sorry to read this.

LOUISA1523 Thu 01-Oct-26 19:37:47

Very sorry to hear this

Liaise Thu 01-Oct-26 19:46:57

Best wishes to you and your family.

Mrsluckhurst Thu 01-Oct-26 19:52:14

So sorry for your loss flowers

twiglet77 Thu 01-Oct-26 20:16:41

Condolences to you and your family.

Mamo Thu 01-Oct-26 20:44:25

Condolences on the sad loss of your dear husband, Monica. May he rest in peace. 💐

paddyann54 Thu 01-Oct-26 20:50:28

So sorry for your loss,sending condolences to all who love your dear husband,

SillyNanny321 Thu 01-Oct-26 20:56:20

Sorry for your loss

ginny Thu 01-Oct-26 21:04:11

So sorry to read this sad news. X

Tenko Thu 01-Oct-26 21:07:30

I’ve only just seen this . Monica I’m so sorry to hear your sad news. Sending condolences to you and your family 💐

Margiknot Thu 01-Oct-26 21:09:51

Oh Monica, I’m so sorry!

EkwaNimitee Thu 01-Oct-26 21:26:44

So sorry to read your post MOnica, my deepest sympathies to you and yours.