Gransnet forums

Bereavement

Last night I became a widow

(318 Posts)
M0nica Thu 01-Oct-26 08:44:24

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

MG55 Thu 01-Oct-26 14:49:45

I am so sorry to hear this MOnica ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
Sending best wishes to you โค๏ธ

Greenfinch Thu 01-Oct-26 14:52:13

So sad to hear this MOnica. What a shock for you. Look after yourself.

Estrellita Thu 01-Oct-26 14:55:12

Deepest condolences .

Skynnylynny Thu 01-Oct-26 14:56:39

So sorry.

NannaFirework Thu 01-Oct-26 14:57:58

Sending condolences and love to you and your family at this sad time x

Justwidowed Thu 01-Oct-26 15:01:12

Deepest sympathy.

Lyndie Thu 01-Oct-26 15:03:26

I am so sorry Monica. Xx

langelei Thu 01-Oct-26 15:04:42

My sympathies and condolences MOnica. I know exactly what you are going through. I too became a widow (for the second time), losing the love of my life, just three weeks ago. My heart is totally shattered. How does one go on? sad flowers x

Grandmagrotbags Thu 01-Oct-26 15:08:25

So sorry to hear your sad news MOnica. Thoughts and prayers with you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’

Jess20 Thu 01-Oct-26 15:09:09

Sorry for your loss ๐Ÿ–ค

gillgran Thu 01-Oct-26 15:09:40

My sincere condolences for you MOnica.

Romola Thu 01-Oct-26 15:09:47

Thank you for letting us know, M0nica. I'm adding mine to the many condolences.
Thank you for your forthright posts. They've helped me.

Alwaysworrying Thu 01-Oct-26 15:17:01

Iโ€™m so sorry to hear that. Sending you love xx

dalrymple23 Thu 01-Oct-26 15:20:40

Oh. MOnica, I shed a tear for you.........................

Beeb Thu 01-Oct-26 15:34:55

Sincere condolences MOnica

FriedGreenTomatoes2 Thu 01-Oct-26 15:38:25

Heartfelt condolences from me to you Monica. x
It was a shock to open the thread and see it was from you.

Nightsky2 Thu 01-Oct-26 15:52:57

So sorry to hear this very sad news Monica. A big hug from everyone on here. X

leeds22 Thu 01-Oct-26 15:55:41

Sincere condolences Monica.

ROMILO Thu 01-Oct-26 16:01:08

Such sad news MOnica wishing you strength for the coming days.

Newgran59 Thu 01-Oct-26 16:02:50

Condolences ๐Ÿ™

charliebb Thu 01-Oct-26 16:07:25

My deepest condolences to you, may your dear husband rest in peace.

Kathmaggie Thu 01-Oct-26 16:11:26

My heart goes out to you Monica, a very difficult time for you ๐Ÿ’

winterwhite Thu 01-Oct-26 16:14:51

Oh Monica, what a shock and what a terrible thing to happen. You always painted such a sympathetic picture of your husband. He sounded a lovely man.flowers

mokryna Thu 01-Oct-26 16:15:46

Please accept my deepest condolences for your loss. flowers

Anneeba Thu 01-Oct-26 16:20:14

flowers