SpinDriftCoastal There's nothing weird about it. I moved house to a completely new area three years ago left all my friends behind. I met a woman at a bus stop who seemed really nice and was getting the same bus, and we were chatting and then on the bus we were talking and she said if we bump into each other again we could go for a coffee, but she had to get off the bus before we exchanged details. Anyway, I met her again at the same bus stop and we've been friends ever since and that was at least a year ago. I have another friend who I've been friends with for at least 20 years, who I met on the bus going to work. She got the same bus as me but got on a couple of stops before, and although I've moved we're still in touch and we do FaceTime once a month.