My DD gets married in a few months, very small thing.
Registry office, followed by a meal with a few friends, no evening do.
I've started looking for things to wear and it's giving me sleepless nights!
I'm very much comfy clothes, no makeup type.
Also plus size with big boobs, bottom half is different size to top.
I've tried maxi dresses, i looked like a circus tent 😢
It's all so out of my comfort zone, i feel like I'm stressing my DD out, she just says be comfy!
I think I've looked at every plus size website that there is.
I'm literally lost! I don't go on evenings out or social occasions.
I also can't wear heels, so need flat nice shoes.
Advice please 😩
Best supermarket meals suitable for a dinner party
LIMERICKS (April 2025 contd August 2026)
NEW - "New Limerick Thread II 2016" (following New Limerick Thread



