Gransnet forums

Arts & crafts

Pup and Puplet 🐶🐶

(24 Posts)
Witzend Wed 23-Sept-26 14:32:31

Just finished.
I was hoping that the jazzy stripes on their jumpers would use up some of my stash, but it doesn’t seem to have got any smaller!

Smileless2012 Wed 23-Sept-26 14:39:23

Oh Witzend you're so clever. I hope your stash never runs out and you'll keep making us smile with your lovely creations.

Cossy Wed 23-Sept-26 14:45:08

You really are so very clever! I love this

keepcalmandcavachon Wed 23-Sept-26 16:10:47

Their little faces, gorgeous Witzend!

Witzend Wed 23-Sept-26 16:13:18

Thank you all for kind words!

Grannybags Wed 23-Sept-26 22:08:37

I love them!

Chocolatelovinggran Thu 24-Sept-26 09:00:36

They are delightful, Witzend - what a lucky recipient.

poppysmum Thu 24-Sept-26 14:07:05

i really love that you are so clever well done

libra10 Thu 24-Sept-26 16:03:54

He's a cute little fella!

You're very creative, I used to do lots of knitting and have quite a stash of unused wool. Will have to get cracking again.

Azalea99 Thu 24-Sept-26 17:17:28

They’re adorable. I’m so, so impressed!

win Thu 24-Sept-26 18:00:25

Witzend

Just finished.
I was hoping that the jazzy stripes on their jumpers would use up some of my stash, but it doesn’t seem to have got any smaller!

Adorable and lovely colours, keep making them and sell them on eBay or Etsy, people would definitely buy them.

Witzend Thu 24-Sept-26 18:28:56

win

Witzend

Just finished.
I was hoping that the jazzy stripes on their jumpers would use up some of my stash, but it doesn’t seem to have got any smaller!

Adorable and lovely colours, keep making them and sell them on eBay or Etsy, people would definitely buy them.

They will soon be off to a charity that supplies items to children’s therapists all over the U.K. Pup is a worry-eater - he has a deep mouth pocket for posting worries into.

Redrobin51 Thu 24-Sept-26 20:12:19

Love them

win Thu 24-Sept-26 22:19:53

Witzend

win

Witzend

Just finished.
I was hoping that the jazzy stripes on their jumpers would use up some of my stash, but it doesn’t seem to have got any smaller!

Adorable and lovely colours, keep making them and sell them on eBay or Etsy, people would definitely buy them.

They will soon be off to a charity that supplies items to children’s therapists all over the U.K. Pup is a worry-eater - he has a deep mouth pocket for posting worries into.

Oh that is so wonderful and very kind of you, keep knitting, and supporting such a wonderful charity

Esmay Fri 25-Sept-26 09:29:03

How sweet.
I envy your knitting skills .

Shel1951 Fri 25-Sept-26 11:21:09

So clever, a talent I don't have, but I appreciate the time ,effort, and the imagination to make something like this.

AGAA4 Fri 25-Sept-26 11:42:02

Cute pups. 🥰

Witzend Fri 25-Sept-26 11:53:09

Shel1951

So clever, a talent I don't have, but I appreciate the time ,effort, and the imagination to make something like this.

To be honest it’s the designer of the patterns who’s the clever one, and her instructions are always crystal clear. My only input really was the jazzy jumpers, since I had* a lot of odds and ends to use up!
*still have!

Rocketstop2 Sat 26-Sept-26 18:49:32

LOVE THEM

Davisjen Sun 27-Sept-26 14:12:40

They are fab u lous

Secondwind Sun 27-Sept-26 15:27:11

They’re lovely!

WithNobsOnIt Sun 27-Sept-26 17:39:53

This is by far the best knitted toy l have ever seen. You are a very gifted person and should have your own business.

I'm sure the Charity and children they support really appreciate your wonderful work.

Bravo.

👍👏😻
X

Witzend Sun 27-Sept-26 21:10:27

Thank you all for kind words.

Purplepixie Wed 30-Sept-26 00:07:10

Love them! You are so talented!