Gransnet forums

Arts & crafts

Pup and Puplet 🐶🐶

(24 Posts)
Purplepixie Wed 30-Sept-26 00:07:10

Love them! You are so talented!

Witzend Sun 27-Sept-26 21:10:27

Thank you all for kind words.

WithNobsOnIt Sun 27-Sept-26 17:39:53

This is by far the best knitted toy l have ever seen. You are a very gifted person and should have your own business.

I'm sure the Charity and children they support really appreciate your wonderful work.

Bravo.

👍👏😻
X

Secondwind Sun 27-Sept-26 15:27:11

They’re lovely!

Davisjen Sun 27-Sept-26 14:12:40

They are fab u lous

Rocketstop2 Sat 26-Sept-26 18:49:32

LOVE THEM

Witzend Fri 25-Sept-26 11:53:09

Shel1951

So clever, a talent I don't have, but I appreciate the time ,effort, and the imagination to make something like this.

To be honest it’s the designer of the patterns who’s the clever one, and her instructions are always crystal clear. My only input really was the jazzy jumpers, since I had* a lot of odds and ends to use up!
*still have!

AGAA4 Fri 25-Sept-26 11:42:02

Cute pups. 🥰

Shel1951 Fri 25-Sept-26 11:21:09

So clever, a talent I don't have, but I appreciate the time ,effort, and the imagination to make something like this.

Esmay Fri 25-Sept-26 09:29:03

How sweet.
I envy your knitting skills .

win Thu 24-Sept-26 22:19:53

Witzend

win

Witzend

Just finished.
I was hoping that the jazzy stripes on their jumpers would use up some of my stash, but it doesn’t seem to have got any smaller!

Adorable and lovely colours, keep making them and sell them on eBay or Etsy, people would definitely buy them.

They will soon be off to a charity that supplies items to children’s therapists all over the U.K. Pup is a worry-eater - he has a deep mouth pocket for posting worries into.

Oh that is so wonderful and very kind of you, keep knitting, and supporting such a wonderful charity

Redrobin51 Thu 24-Sept-26 20:12:19

Love them

Witzend Thu 24-Sept-26 18:28:56

win

Witzend

Just finished.
I was hoping that the jazzy stripes on their jumpers would use up some of my stash, but it doesn’t seem to have got any smaller!

Adorable and lovely colours, keep making them and sell them on eBay or Etsy, people would definitely buy them.

They will soon be off to a charity that supplies items to children’s therapists all over the U.K. Pup is a worry-eater - he has a deep mouth pocket for posting worries into.

win Thu 24-Sept-26 18:00:25

Witzend

Just finished.
I was hoping that the jazzy stripes on their jumpers would use up some of my stash, but it doesn’t seem to have got any smaller!

Adorable and lovely colours, keep making them and sell them on eBay or Etsy, people would definitely buy them.

Azalea99 Thu 24-Sept-26 17:17:28

They’re adorable. I’m so, so impressed!

libra10 Thu 24-Sept-26 16:03:54

He's a cute little fella!

You're very creative, I used to do lots of knitting and have quite a stash of unused wool. Will have to get cracking again.

poppysmum Thu 24-Sept-26 14:07:05

i really love that you are so clever well done

Chocolatelovinggran Thu 24-Sept-26 09:00:36

They are delightful, Witzend - what a lucky recipient.

Grannybags Wed 23-Sept-26 22:08:37

I love them!

Witzend Wed 23-Sept-26 16:13:18

Thank you all for kind words!

keepcalmandcavachon Wed 23-Sept-26 16:10:47

Their little faces, gorgeous Witzend!

Cossy Wed 23-Sept-26 14:45:08

You really are so very clever! I love this

Smileless2012 Wed 23-Sept-26 14:39:23

Oh Witzend you're so clever. I hope your stash never runs out and you'll keep making us smile with your lovely creations.

Witzend Wed 23-Sept-26 14:32:31

Just finished.
I was hoping that the jazzy stripes on their jumpers would use up some of my stash, but it doesn’t seem to have got any smaller!