Admittedly the sewing up and the hand puppet had to wait until I was home again, but they’ll be packed and ready for the postman soon. (God bless Click and Drop!)
Do you use a circular knitting machine as that is what I used in many of the knitted toys I made for our grandson and even our granddaughter loved the knitted dolls I made for her.
Do you use a circular knitting machine as that is what I used in many of the knitted toys I made for our grandson and even our granddaughter loved the knitted dolls I made for her.
No, just a pair of 4mms and mostly double DK for these. I’m not even very good with circular needles! Your creations must have been lovely!
Well done . They are really sweet .And the child , who receives them is so lucky !
Thank you! They don’t go to any individual child, though - they are used by therapists during their sessions, and according to the feedback, are immensely helpful. My big elephant is a worry-eater (same as all the big items I make) - there is a deep mouth pocket under his trunk.