I'm not an absolute beginner. First thing I ever made was an Aran sweater but there is no flow to my movements. I always take my hand off the needle to put the yarn over. I found it so laborious that after two jumpers I gave up and reverted to my first love of crochet. I read in a thread on here that a lady commented that you just "flick the yarn over". Well I have sat tonight with wool and needles doing a contortionist impression of flicking my wool.
During lockdown I made quite complicated crochet blankets and scarves but I would love to knit something to wear. Can anyone recommend a video that shows the way to knit without dropping the needle every stitch? My tension with crochet is spot on but I just feel so clumsy with a pair of needles.
Thanks.
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter
Anyone else getting more scam messages lately?
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
. 