My bullying unsupportive micromanager has affected my confidence and motivation.
I have an interview for a step up job which I'll attend but I usually get the jobs at interview.
I know I have the ability to do the job but lack experience. On paper it looks like I can do the job, but reality is different as Ive been held back.
The job is technical, so I can't bluff it. It will be obvious if I can't do it. I always have a slight doubt and lack in confidence anyway, but this boss has impacted on me. (I'm not the only person).
I suppose if worse comes to the worse I'll be sacked and wont put it on my CV.
Any tips?
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.

