This was introduced while I was at work and I have to say it was useful writing reports etc. However nowdays it seems to me that this is really just so misused. People I know spend the time catching up in the house or even out for the day. New media has made it seem like you are hard at it when all you are doing is pinging off a few emails while at a long lunch. Rant over.
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
). The downside is that you never get away from it as it's too easy to just answer one more e-mail or finish a report and over the years I've seen me working 14-16 hours a day at times. Sadly due to the company being bought out I think my job will come to an end in the next few months. I'm not ready to retire yet but doubt I'll find anything so convenient!