Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Yet another new presenter on Morning Live...

(2 Posts)
BridgetPark Fri 09-Oct-26 09:42:26

The BBC are cutting many programmes on T.V. and radio. So why do they insist in employing a never ending circle of presenters on Morning Live? Today there is another doctor offering advice, I don't recognise her from previous shows, but why do they need yet another one? In fact, in most categories they have multiple presenters that they use, usually covering the same topics, i.e scams, energy prices, heating your home cheaply and so on. I don't think it is a bad programme necessarily , but how can it be value for money to have all the many different contributors each day, when surely it is not the most high rating show they put out?
Maybe people do love the show, but I find it irritating when they introduce a new presenter or contributor, when they already have so many....don't get me started on "former detective Rav Wilding"....he must be worried we would ever forget he has been in the police so must be believed...

Oregano Fri 09-Oct-26 14:01:49

I'm just watching Morning Live as I record it, the Dr today has been on quite a few times before so she is not really new.
I do know what you mean though as there are a lot of presenters!