Do you find there can a be a āsnootinessā about certain holiday destinations? I was with a group of people recently and mentioned weāre about to go to on holiday to Lanzarote, a place we love. One of the group looked right down her nose and said āOh that wouldnāt be my idea of a holiday, but I suppose thereās plenty of fish and chip shops thereā! I asked if sheād ever been to Lanzarote ⦠no, she hasnāt; she prefers a gite in rural France.
It seems to me thereās a snobbery about some places. Doesnāt bother me ācos I love Lanzarote - itās got far more about it than people realisešššš»
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


. A cousin of mine was previously quietly sneery about my holidays in Spain, until he went there himself and then started telling me how lovely parts of it are....yes, I know!
Yes, weāve actually travelled more widely than the person I referred to! I wouldnāt dream of making disparaging, derogatory remarks about someoneās choice of holiday destination ⦠particularly if Iād never been there myself. It shows small-mindedness on her part really. 