Now my grandkids are all grown and flown in all corners of the world I d probably rarely see a photograph of them if I didn’t go on Fb instead I ve still got my albums (I like actual photographs) to fill up and they love looking at my shelves of albums when they do visit
I ve been on Fb about 14 years maybe more and never had a problem it’s a means of communication and local knowledge even down to the weather wonderful photos of the area
You can buy and sell and a group for every interest under the sun
GSM As you ve told us twice that basically you wouldn’t touch Fb with a barge pole how interesting that you are on this thread ?
And another plus free phone calls to all corners of the earth Talk to my son and wife every Sunday in NZ via FB messenger
Any ARC readers available for a cosy UK Chick Lit novel?
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
