Hope everyone who shops there has a Boots card - they give slightly more points to over 65s and you also get special offers.
So when I buy the No7 serum + creams I buy when the 3 for 2 deal is on.
As someone else mentioned there are sometimes extra discounts on No 7 - like a £5 or £10 off voucher in store (don't know about website).
I also often get a weekly deal on my card where I get a whole load of extra points (as in £5+) if I spend over £50.
So I always check my offers and the 3 for 2 deals before buying and make sure my total is just over the £50. By the time the discounts have all come off and I have the points the serum and cream works out about half price.
Good Morning Saturday 10th October 2026
Alphabetical Flora (trees, flowers etc)
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)



