Am I the only one who thinks the new Rimmel Rita Ora range of nail varnish names are abit...hmmm 'off colour '? Lose your Lingerie and Orgasm.
Or am I out of touch? old fashioned ? But with 7 fashionable granddaughters I thought I was aware of trends. What say you ?
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



Some of these are probably past their usable date, and my nails have been so manky recently that I've only been using a protein treatment on them. I like the very dark ones on my toes.
I shall offer my services to Rimmel. All lovely rather old fashioned names that appeal [to me at least.]
I have a deep green sparkly Nails Inc - it's called Lyall Street.



