Must admit I wear shorts a lot of the time in the Summer and on holidays... I guess I'm lucky no thread or varicose veins, but legs look so much better with a bit of a tan and it only takes a few days of walking in shorts to get some colour back.
I certainly think tights with shorts look rediculous and have told two of my granddaughters precisely that , not so bad if they are opaque black leggings with denims but certainly not for me... I'll stick to my own linen ones.
What's next for Meghan and Harry?
Weeding birders covered with tiny weeds.
++Grandson of New Limerick (Son of New Limerick cont)



??Some golfers and usually from the other side of what they refer to as "the pond" are not so felicitous in thier choice of attire. That Scandinavian woman (Fanny somebody?)looked pretty cool mind you.

