Just dashed myself on the rocks of Debenhams and M and S bra depts.
Here's the issue:
A 36 A fitting needed (not that common)
A partial mastectomy a long time ago means one side about 2/3 of the other.
The only kind of bras that even out the lopsided look are the ones with little pockets inside so that I can whip out the insert on one side and put it in the other side. Wonderbra used to be a reliable source, but technology has moved on... I have a load of BHS bras that just fit but are not really comfortable, and are wearing out and getting less and less comfortable.
Debenhams have a reasonable bra dept. But only one line that suited my needs (Level 2 enhancement apparently !!). Once i had got over the "I don't actually want a mastectomy bra" hurdle. But they didn't fit. Forgot to say, they are wide apart as well.
M and S truly abysmal. Thousands of bras. Eventually located a member of staff (very young) who again suggested a mastectomy bra. Don't want a mastectomy bra thank you.
Seems bras with removable inserts are out of favour and M and S do not a one.
I'm wearing a comfortable 11 year old bra i bought in the States. Wish I had bought a carrier bag full at the time.
Does nobody cater for those with partial mastectomies?
Any ideas GNers?
Do You Have Any Strange Memories?
We are surrounded by sea so why is fish so expensive?





