I’m looking forward to it, although I might not be able to catch the beginning. DH has gradually gained interest and will probably watch it as well but son in law, who loves men’s football, probably won’t be sidetracked from being outside as it’s his last full day here.
I don't think I can bear to watch, so I'm going out with one eye on the score. Come on Ingerland 🏴
I’m the same, Pittcity. I love watching all the preamble - teams coming out, hands being shook, anthems being sung - and the game itself until there’s a goal scored. Then I busy myself with my phone or Kindle - it’s all just too stressful. Penalties would finish me off.
Watching a BIG football match with Mr R is a nightmare. He shouts, he yells, he gets totally over excited .... but even so I am going to watch the match with him. Now that is brave but I have to support ENGLAND. So come what may I will stay with it ... Oh My Goodness what if it goes to penalties????? Please think of me my Gransnet England Fans!!!!!!