The Welsh team did very well last night and DH was duly delighted. He will be rooting for England today though. I am ambivalent! Good luck to both teams! ???
Wales done good, but too little, too late. I'm glad they won because under Howley I think they play with a little more flair, and had they lost Howley would have gone.
Did he? I thought he had awarded England a penalty and was playing advantage. If he had blown for the penalty it would have been taken, and the game would have continued until the ball was dead.
I can't tell one end of a rugby ball from the other, but DH watched the England-Scotland game and said that England played a great game, so well done to them! Am I right in thinking that that is a record for number of games won in a row, or have I picked that up wrongly? If it is, well done again!
grumppa I must have missed the advantage, I thought the ball was dead after a ruck on the near side close to the line. Just felt slightly sorry for Scotland that the margine was made even bigger.
12.30 pm until 7.30 pm today. I ? rugby but I think I'm going to struggle with that. H will definitly be glued to the TV all afternoon. ????????????????
The last game was a fair end to the series I think. Ireland clearly best on the day, and England worthy winners of the series, but they certainly didn't dominate given the close matches against Wales and France. All the teams, apart from Italy, can take positives away from this competition, the best rugby I can recall in any 6 nations!