Morning , thanks for the replies. I had already tried the general settings. The issue is gransnet site specific. It has only occurred after the black screen outage and I haven't found a way around it as yet. Sorry for delay in replying but I hadn't realised I had been logged out. My previous attempt at posting didn't get through. I will continue to try to change the text.
The text size hasn't changed on my Samsung phone. Perhaps you have inadvertently changed the size yourself. Go to settings, General Management and scroll down to the bottom where it says Looking for somehing else? Font size and style. Then you can adjust the size of the font to your liking.
Since the long outage of gransnet the text size has become much smaller. I have searched, without success, as to how I can change it. I am using the mobile site with a Samsung phone. I can change the size by stretching it between fingers but I want to do it so that is starts bigger. I remember this question has been asked before but couldn't find the answer using the search facility