Hi, I only joined yesterday and I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong but I don’t seem to be able to add my post to an existing thread. I read the instructions and it says to click on ‘add comment’ which I’m doing but my post is just coming up separately and not where I wanted it to go. Hope someone can help. ChrissyR
I too remember when we received Notifications when someone commented on a thread we were already on. I have raised it with the GN IT team but they seem to have changed so no one knows what I'm on about. I was reassured to see some people remembered it.
I am being deluged with emails telling me “Somebody has commented on the thread” - what thread? Why should I need to know? My email inbox is groaning under the weight. I have had to unsubscribe to any emails (which I assume will include PM’s) to stop this!
Just to say that we have turned off these email notifications alerting you when someone has posted on a thread you're watching, while we investigate this issue with the multiple emails.
Hi hope ok now. But can someone tell me how to put on a new thread please 😊
Polly7 this thread is 6 years old!
To start a new thread look for Forums at the top of the page. Click on the subject you want to start a thread about and look for Add thread The position of the menu items varies depending on the device you are using but is usually at the top or bottom of the page.