Does it count if nobody else is there to hear?
I regularly use brand X expletives when a) driving, and b) at the exceedingly irritating ads on Classic FM before smartly switching them off.
I then often forget to switch on again for quite a while. Then it will so often be the news again, with the %*%*% B word - cue another resounding curse and switch off.
I find 'potty-mouth' an irritating expression, BTW, but then I'm all too easily irritated these days. OTOH 'Foul-mouthed' has a pleasingly no-nonsense ring to it.
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Do You Have Any Strange Memories?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


Dr. Google (q.v.) advises to keep off;

Problem with on-line jokes as always is that you (not the personal you) can't see the joker's smile or mischievious twinkle in the eye! 