I'm going to say something that I'm guessing most people will find a bit shocking. This BBC report says it's likely ash trees will be eliminated from Europe because of the fungal "ash dieback" disease and a so-called 'invasive' ash borer beetle.
My repsonse is, firstly, So What? Most species go extinct sooner or later? Why do we make such a big deal out of it when 99% of all species that have ever existed are extinct already? It's How Life Works.
Secondly, I'm tired of the word 'invasive'. ALL species were invasive once upon a time, until they found their niche in whatever new environment they found themselves in. Again, it's how life works. Haven't we understood that yet?
How life works: adapt or die. Simple. Suck it up.
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.





, I do hug them too . The oak is so British, can't recall which cause uses it as it's symbol, it will come back to me

