Update on my robins
- they're busy out there right now and I can sit in a very comfortable spot on my sofa and watch them through the glass patio doors.
They disappeared for a few days earlier this week when we had very high winds, and I feared that they may not be back, but they have reappeared.
They're scoffing the mealworms, ignoring the suet and seed block.
And (because all the websites say they like it for their nests) I've just put out cuttings of my grey hair for them
- told the hairdresser to give me a few nice long pieces when I went for a haircut today. (Well I had to explain with sign language, she's Korean. I'm still not sure she understood completely what I needed it for!)
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
