About 2 months ago I started getting calls on my mobile saying I am owed over £1000 for car finance. I told them I didn't drive and didn't have a car. (I do drive but wasn't telling them that). Every day since then I have been getting up to 9 calls a day. I have 17 numbers in my block list and have had 5 calls today but my phone has blocked them. It's relentless every day.
I have now had a couple of calls on my landline about cavity wall insulation but apart from the first one have not answered the rest. Anyone else always leaves a message.
I have registered with the Telephone Preference Service but this doesn't seem to have made any difference.
Is there anything else I can do?
Thanks for any help or advice.
Gransnet forums
Scams and fraud
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

