Years ago I had a friend whose DH sounds very like your SiL.
I once overheard a neighbour calling him a man 'with no arms' which made me smile.
My friend used to say he would go out on his own with a fiver and come home with twenty quid.
When she went out with her friends she used to prepare everything he needed for the kids, and made him a flask so he didn't even need to make himself a drink! This was obviously in the days before mobiles.
Needless to say the marriage didn't last (he was having an affair with the babysitter) and I get the sense from these posts that OP's daughters marriage will not stay the course either.
D'you Reckon That When Trump Dies.......
Navi Pillay has won the Nobel Peace Prize - 2026
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you


