I do not think this couple really know how to look after an animal because I doubt the dog is getting the correct diet or sufficient exercise for a little dog.
He is gorgeous but pampered. I was asked to move bedding for the dog in whichever room I was so he could be close to me. He prefers humans to cats and dogs. There are two dogs living next door- I love them to bits but I doubt if we will be sunbathing in December so will not see them and he will only want to do his business and run indoors again.
I may suggest I have him here for a couple of hours fairly soon so he can still smell his own scent in the house.
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


