A local dog was attacked by a Rottweiler. Apparently this dog has been allowed to chase children and has hurt other dogs before. The dog is in a bad way and I hope it survives. I don't know why more hasn't been done about him, but he has been reported.
I am really nervous about going out with my little dog ever since she was attacked by a Staffy when we walked down a road and it jumped out. I was also knocked over in the dark last week by a dog I didn't see. I have become very nervous and need some strategies to feel a bit safer. Can anyone suggest anything ? Someone mentioned a dog repeller to me on a different post, but I'm not sure what to get?
Are terrorist causes ever right?
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor has won his legal case today.
I gave up driving two years ago. I am nearly 85.
that some owners don't keep their dogs under control as it's the animal that will pay the ultimate price.
Poor Mr S and poor dog!
?