I have always given my dog treats and tuna or something equally gorgeous (for her) on top of her dry food.
I have now found out she has problems and needs to have a very limited healthy diet (she has never been overweight)
This is the hard part, I have to put her food out and if she doesn’t eat it in an hour I have to pick it up until her next mealtime, then it goes down again. I have been doing this for nearly 36 hours now and she very reluctantly ate some last night, but she is standing strong!
She is looking at me like I am the most horrible person in the world, it makes me want to cry ? I know it is for her own good, but how long will this last, has anyone had to do this before, will she eventually eat the (very expensive) food I give her?
The vet said to do this for up to three days, that will break my heart I think!
No good reason still to vote Tory
What's next for Meghan and Harry?
Would you make the deal? Let’s talk about Dorian Gray.
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


and he started eating, after a couple of days he ate from the bowl.