How quickly the months have passed and how big she has grown,she is so good with her training goes outdoors when necessary and comes to command,she just loves her comfy space on the sofa though.
She's lovely and has a very cute look on her face. My old girl is fifteen now and snoring away in her basket. Well she was snoring till I took this photo.
Another lovely girl, Buffybee. Just look at those knowing eyes . I wish I'd have got a dog it would have got me out and about and would also have kept the stray cats at bay, which I've got but never mind, they're company.
Unlike Dolly, Reg prefers the settee without the addition of a blanket. Fortunately he’s not a scratchy dog. Dolly’s gorgeous, her name really suits her
My daughter has got a Bernese cross Pyrenean and he's so gorgeous. A massive animal but as gentle as can be. It costs her a fortune when he goes for his dog-grooming session but he's ever so good.
How well you are doing with the training, hounds can be very difficult. Did you have to pin her ears up with a clothes peg when she was small to stop them going in her food?
All these faithful loving dogs are just beautiful our best friends and give unconditional love. Nonnie We had a job with her ears when she was small not so bad now except when she decides to go nose down sniffing she drags her ears in all sorts !! so she has a mini bath most evenings.