So, imo, there’s a MASSIVE difference between “people being fooled” and “people being fools”
At no point have I EVER read DAR calling anyone a “fool”.
If DAR feels these people have been “fooled”, (I happen to agree), she doesn’t think they are fools themselves.
Personally, I have zero idea why a group of anyone, anywhere, would re-vote into office an MP, whose spent the last two years doing sweet FA for Clacton.
It’s a fact, he’s never run a public surgery, he’s never turned up to crucial council meetings discussing how best to spend a large grant that central govt have given to their local authority, he missed 77 consecutive parliamentary votes, he was late submitting paperwork to register many of his vast financial interests.
These are all factual and are in the public domain to check.
He regularly swans off outside of the UK to carry out his 11 other jobs, he’s rarely seen in Clacton, he’s too scared allegedly to appear there, yet is regularly seen in Frinton Cricket Club and a rather nice Restaurant in Great Bentley.
To compound these events, he’s just completely wasted thousands and thousands of ££££ of public money, insisting his public judge him?
The most time wasting, ego feeding event I’ve know from a politician, only to be re-elected, the investigation resumed and for what??
He’s an utter disgrace. (In my opinion, of course)