I have had a look online, and it sounds as though all is well. Bar Missoni seems to be a part of G & V Hotel, I George IV Bridge (corner of the Royal Mile)
I have emailed them to reserve six for afternoon tea (in case anyone else is tempted) Will keep you posted when they reply.
Baubles - Are these the kilts you saw? They look rather haute couture.
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)

!
! Like Elegran, I needed no more to eat for the rest of the day. I think Elizabeth1 was going to the chip shop after dropping me off, though
We're hoping to have another one in October - keep an eye on the 'meet up' threads? We have quite regular meets in Edinburgh (oor Elegran is very good at sussing out venues)! 