I have an under-counter fridge, and a separate under-counter freezer, in my nearly 30-year-old galley kitchen. Now I am approaching 70 and I do not enjoy having to kneel on the floor to see into the fridge to retrieve things, in order to protect my dodgy back at the same time.
At the moment, food gets stacked near the front, where it can be reached easily, and leftovers get gradually pushed back where they languish because no-one remembers they were there.
If I am ever allowed to get a new kitchen by The Boss, I will get a tall fridge. At least in a tall fridge, I'd see the mouldy half tomato! In the meantime, I'd like to know, how do people make under-counter fridges more accessible and back-friendly? Is it possible?
Getting pet hairs off furniture carpet etc,
Wedding Present Dinner Service.


) But the end of the original Overall Schedule of Works has yet to be reached, so the kitchen will have to bide its time.