I am mobile, independent, live on my own. District Nurses visited x2 a week for 6 months. One female was in my house for two minutes, knew I was partially visually impaired and told me I shouldn't be cooking! She was horrified to discover I use an air fryer. If I didn't v=cook There is nobody else. 99& when I go to a hospital, I am asked how many carers I have. The next time I may say one every two hours. I can't walk far but I can walk smartly from a waiting room to a consulting room.
I must check my frailty score as I will be on the doorstep for a care home.I can manage a 3 bedroom house but I doubt a residential home.
Gransnet forums
Health
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

