Calendargirl
I’ve always been a ‘front fastener and swiveller’.
Often wished, when watching a film where, after torrid sex, the girl puts on her bra and somehow fastens it at the back without fuss, to be able to do the same.
Perhaps the ‘torrid sex’ is part of the equation?
😂
*Perhaps the ‘torrid sex’ is part of the equation?^
"La la la la la ...", hands over ears.
I so hope you are wrong, as my mother is a back-fastener, and I dont want that torrid sex image stuck in my head forevermore!!! 😲 😀
I only discovered this a couple of years ago
when (in her 90s) she confided that she had started struggling to fasten it.
As she had played no part in the buying of my own first bra, how to actually put it on had been left to me too, and after trying unsuccessfully for what felt like hours to fasten it at the back, I gave up on that method, assuming that the front way was what everyone must do!