Hi thought I'd start this in the cafe for fear of being thought shallow
.
We are invited to a birthday party with an 80's theme. I've been trying to think what I used to wear in those times. I was a young mum then so probably lived in jeans. The one thing I can remember was leg warmers (
but they were warm!).
Anyone got any ideas?
Gransnet forums
Gransnet cafe
Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

I certainly never wore them!
However, birthday girl has asked if he'll play a few numbers on the sax so he feels that might not now be the way to go. Whatever, I'm sure we'll have a great time.