Can anyone recommend a good wildflower seed mix - for next year.
Some of the grass verges locally have been seeded and the flowers are quite delicate a lovely range of colours and types. I have only seen them from my car so couldn't identify individual flowers , with the exception of orange California poppies.
I bought a box of wildflower mix last year but nothing came up.
I would rather pay a bit more for something I know will come up. Something mainly for bees and butterflies but any kind of colourful mix would be good.
It is to go in an planter approx. one metre square.
Thanks in advance.
What medicine do you remember always having in your childhood medicine cabinet?
Cat among the Pigeons? Not quite. (a light hearted post)
Mother put on child abuse register for letting her 5 year old go for a walk!
Are terrorist causes ever right?
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄

