Agapanthus grew in the garden like triffids .
At one stage , they pushed huge and very heavy rocks out of the borders .
I had massive pots of them .
I gave them away - a half dozen at a time .
This year , there is weak growth in the border and no sign of life in one of the pots .
I used to grow magnificent Dahlias with little effort - just plenty of water and a feed .
Since it's warmed up - Dahlias are no longer happy in the garden .
I guess that it's climate change .
If plants are no longer doing well then I shan't replace them with the same .
No good reason still to vote Tory
What's next for Meghan and Harry?
Would you make the deal? Let’s talk about Dorian Gray.
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


