Gransnet forums

Games

April 22nd Limerick (July '21 & July'23 AND....)

(125 Posts)
Wyllow3 Wed 22-Apr-26 23:56:03

So will we continue and live?
We all still have so much to give
I've got so many plans
And a great many fans
Well and a few whom I have to forgive

So we've started all fresh and with style

Indigo8 Fri 09-Oct-26 12:10:56

We've known each other for years
Through laughter, hardship and tears
We grow closer still

Shel1951 Fri 09-Oct-26 07:58:29

We’ve known each other for ten years
Through laughter,hardship and tears

Crocus5 Wed 07-Oct-26 16:10:42

I’m off to town on the bus
Not the car, as parking’s a fuss
I’ll meet with my friend
We’ll both be on trend
And have a drink to celebrate us!

We’ve known each other for ten years

SpinDriftCoastal Mon 05-Oct-26 20:07:50

I am off to town on the bus
Not the car as parking's a fuss
I'll meet up with my friend
We'll both be on trend

MollyNew Wed 30-Sept-26 18:21:31

I am off to town on the bus
Not the car as parking's a fuss
I'll meet up with my friend

Magenta8 Thu 24-Sept-26 12:08:07

I am off to town on the bus
Not the car as parking's a fuss

SpinDriftCoastal Thu 24-Sept-26 11:15:49

I'll try to eat healthily too
Eating lentils and lots of tofu
Chickpeas and beans
Spinach and no cream
And definitely no tiramisu.

I am off to town on the bus

Wyllow3 Sat 19-Sept-26 21:07:51

I'll try to eat healthily too
Eating lentils and lots of tofu
Chickpeas and beans
Spinach and no cream

SpinDriftCoastal Sat 19-Sept-26 20:54:13

I'll try to eat healthily too
Eating lentils and lots of tofu
Chickpeas and beans

MollyNew Fri 18-Sept-26 17:21:24

I'll try to eat healthily too
Eating lentils and lots of tofu

Magenta8 Thu 17-Sept-26 12:18:57

I'll never go back to that place
Felt as though I was a disgrace
From wine I'll abstain
Not to touch again
And try just to live with more grace

I'll try to eat healthily too

Crocus5 Thu 17-Sept-26 11:55:52

I’ll never go back to that place
Felt as though I was a disgrace
From wine I’ll abstain
Not to touch again

MollyNew Tue 15-Sept-26 16:12:02

I'll never go back to that place
Felt as though I was a disgrace
From wine I'll abstain

Crocus5 Sun 13-Sept-26 20:27:05

I’ll never go back to that place
Felt as though I was a disgrace

MollyNew Thu 10-Sept-26 13:36:02

I went out for a nice meal last night
Must confess I got a bit tight
And fell of my chair
Then caught my hair
I gave all the waiters a fright

I'll never go back to that place

SpinDriftCoastal Wed 09-Sept-26 11:34:59

I went out for a nice meal last night
Must confess I got a bit tight
And fell off my chair
Then caught my hair

henetha Wed 09-Sept-26 11:04:09

I went out for a nice meal last night
Must confess I got a bit tight
And fell off my chair

crazyH Tue 08-Sept-26 22:16:06

I went out for a nice meal last night
Must confess I got a bit tight

MollyNew Tue 08-Sept-26 18:35:10

So she purchased some steel toed boots
And the goats ate all her beetroots
'Good gracious' she said
"I'll go back to bed"
While the goats carried on their pursuits

I went out for a nice meal last night

henetha Fri 04-Sept-26 12:00:54

So she purchased some steel toed boots
And the goats ate all her beetroots
'Good gracious' she said
"I'll go back to bed"

SpinDriftCoastal Fri 04-Sept-26 11:51:14

So she purchased some steel toed boots
And the goats ate all her beetroots
'Good gracious' she said

MollyNew Thu 03-Sept-26 15:59:45

So she purchased some steel toed boots
And the goats ate all her beetroots

henetha Thu 03-Sept-26 11:29:37

A charming young lady from Crete
Kept goats who would constantly bleat
She had about eight
They stood by a gate
And sometimes they nibbled her feet.

So she purchased some steel toed boots

Crocus5 Thu 03-Sept-26 10:42:04

A charming young lady from Crete
Kept goats who would constantly bleat
She had about eight
They stood by a gate

SpinDriftCoastal Thu 03-Sept-26 09:37:03

A charming young lady from Crete
Kept goats who would constantly bleat
She had about eight