Hello everyone!
Forgive me if this has been discussed in the past - I have been out of circulation for several months so I may have missed it!
Does anyone have an 'Idiot-proof' recipe for making gluten free bread in a breadmaker?
We don't think there is anything wrong with the machine as 'ordinary' bread comes out fine.
We have bought the special 'bread' flour and followed the recipes from the packet and odd ones found on the net but we still manage to produce good quality house bricks!
Is there a secret we may not know about?
Thanks!
Should smart glasses (Meta Glasses) be banned?
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄



. But, if it's going to be nasty why go to the bother of measuring etc when someone else can do it for you! Genius bread is better than it used to be.
don't fancy that!!!!! But probably eating it without realizing it. I must look at the ingredients in the shop bought bread, not that I eat much as I hate the stuff.