My father died in December. I was not told by the Twisted Sisters like they had said they would. To be honest I knew they wouldn't. My son told me. I wasn't asked about flowers or any arrangements etc, but I expected that too. I didn't go to the funeral and couldn't travel anyway because of Covid. (I live in EU). I did send a condolences card to my Estranged mother. I thought I should but now I question if that was worth bothering with.
Aside from that are my feelings. I haven't cried or had strong feelings about it. I'm just sad that he couldn't have been a better father, had been honest or actually apologised. There's no chance of any resolution now and that's hard to live with. I have the same to go through when Estranged mother dies.
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.

