Madgran as much as I don't want to misstep with you and cause any misunderstanding.
When something happens too many times perception is reality.
Again I don't know how there can be an assertstion like that above which is clearly the opposite of what I think and feel about everything and it's just allowed to slide. I can only engage those who are willing to hear me as I am willing to hear them.
But again if I carefully explain what I think/feel and it is met with a determination to tell me what I think/feel and prove me "bad" then no, I won't engage that pointlessly any more.
Let them eat cake.
Or let them change the narrative and make me the bad guy in their story. I wont try to fight it any more.
I've wasted too much of my life doing that already.
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Do You Have Any Strange Memories?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


but you do. You quite rightly pulled me up the other day for saying EAC instead of some EAC.