Weigh myself most days, don't think I obsess over it though I have been guilty of this in the past. Nowadays I aim to keep within a weight range of 5lb ( don't do metric
) rather than set a specific target weight. Works for me, when I reach upper end of range I cut back for a day or two, if I drop below lower end I indulge myself more. Weight can fluctuate by several pounds each day so weighing myself daily helps identify upward trend more rapidly and any gain can be remedied painlessly. Now where are the biscuits 
D'you Reckon That When Trump Dies.......
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter


in my youth) so a few pounds can make a big difference. I started doing it when I was in nurses training - no connection to the activity - and it's just a habit. Helps to keep me on the straight and narrow.