Banny1 i find that cycling helps to keep the weight off. I am not some mad cyclist, just a granny on a sit up and beg bike with a basket. I tend to just plod around on it and once or twice a week I go on one of the many bike trails around, at the moment its the Taff trail and some days just a gentle ride of 7 to 10 miles to some days hitting 30 cause health wise its a good day! Good luck you can do it.
Waitrose has stopped providing bags for loose veg.
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter
How to write your own book, have you had any experience?



. I now go weekly and have maintained. I remain free, gain some, lose some, but the weekly eye-to-eye with the group leader helps me stay on track.
and no longer able to count steps. I've lost weight, still have a belly, with probably a stone or so to be happy.
.